Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Turning a corner in the right direction

I'm proud of myself. Although lunch and breakfast could have been better choices I stayed satisfied and only had dinner and 1 snack. YEAH ME!! No binging. And even though I finished my snack and still wanted to eat, I stopped myself by asking myself if I was still hungry or just wanting to stuff something in my mouth. I'm very proud of myself, i feel good.

Also, yesterday i moved for 3x longer than i have all week. And I'm proud to say I've moved for 3 days in a row. YEAH!!! Feels good ya know. I know I'm no where near where I wish i was, but I'm past the starting line and that is what matters.

Anyhow, I've been eating fish all week for dinner. My experience with cooking fish is limited. I'm avoiding frying and other high calorie preps and sadly all my recipes call high calorie options. So far I've steamed with some seasoning and lemon juice, I used orange juice and ginger to pan sear and broiled with basil and lemon. But I'm out of ideas for tonight and instead of hitting the internet for recipe ideas (because I just don't feel like it today) I thought I'd check the best place for tried and true tasty but low cal recipes... you all!

So, do you have any great recipes (low cal) for fish? I'd love to hear them. :)

Always,
Jules

No comments:

Post a Comment