Friday, April 29, 2011

WHOHOO!!!

I love it when I prove things to myself. :) Today I was not a munchey queen. I kept to my schedule and planned out every meal time (not the actual meal though). I was hungry but today was day 2 of keeping myself from munching and snacking. WHOHOO!!

The BEST part of today!!

I kept my calories to just under 1600!!

YEP! I did it!! WHOHOO!! I kept my calories UNDER my goal today!! WHOHOO!!

You see, I finally realized something this week. It may sound counter intuitive, but i really need to ease myself into eating less calories because I end up starving or feeling like I'm depriving myself and then... i binge, I fail and then well I feel HORRIBLE about myself and I fall off the wagon.

So... to help ease myself down to a more "lose weight" respectable calorie count I've decided this week and next week I'll be shooting for 2000 calories. Why 2000? Because I happen to know without doing any counting that I've GOT to be eating WAY more than 2000cal every day. I just feel it and in my heart I know it. my 3rd week I'll shoot for 1600-1800. I still am not sure WHAT the right # is for me for a final calorie count. I admit I'm not good at math. I must find a good website for helping me figure out a REALISTIC calorie count for me. Sounds like something to add to my Todo list. :)

Yesterday I squeaked under @ 1978cal.

Today was a whopping 1600cal. WHOHOO!!! Right now I don't feel hungry. And it's really nice to know that for once if I absolutely MUST have a snack I can. Not that i think I will. But still you know what I mean. :)

Today will also be day 2 of working out. I haven't done it yet, but I'm about to. So i better go.

No comments:

Post a Comment