Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Just keep swimming.

Sorry I've not blogged the last few days. Just nothing much to say. Keeping my calories in check and doing what i can to exercise. I admit... yesterday was a feeling like a failure day. But I did exercise and I tried. it's all I ask of myself. :) Monday was a crammed full busy exhausting day so i didn't get much in. But I did do what i could calorie wise for the 2 meals we ate out for. :)

Sunday night I mopped the house for exercise. How you ask? I danced while mopping. hehehee!! I'm so glad my husband and kids didn't come home while I was in the middle of it because I was bopping and movin' around like a crazy lady. Even I was laughing at myself. BUT the house needed mopping (we have all tile but the bedrooms) and I needed to work out. Since I know mopping for 1.5-2hrs would leave me too tired to workout. I decided to combine the 2. :) I woke up Monday and wasn't in "pain" but I could tell I had worked my muscles. :)

Today I'm going to work on doing 2 10 minute workouts while my son naps and then my usual workout in the evening. Just so that i can squeeze in more minutes without trying to kill myself into doing a longer workout when the kids go to bed. My stamina will build I'll fight for it to build. :)

Since I'm rambling... I'll let ya all go for now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment