Monday, March 23, 2009

Disappointment

I'm full of disappointment right now. I woke up with a massive headache that is making me nauseous and there is no way I can go walking with it this morning. I feel a little empty and dissappointed by it. And this is a new feeling for me. But then again... I'm glad I really have gotten into a grove with my walking that I feel this way. I'm going to strive to go this evening and as soon as this headache dissappears I will do my stair stepper and band exercises. For now I will get caught up on all the computer work that has been on my todo list for weeks. Guess some good can come out of it. :)

I just can't get over how quickly exercise and the enjoyment of it has over taken my life. No more being relieved that I HAVE to not do it. WOW! What a change.

Also... my mom emailed my aunt and I this morning (we email each other throughout the week to help support and lift each other up as we try and lose weight and get healthier) and said that I have become her motivation and her inspiration. Makes me want to cry for joy. :)

Always,
Jules

No comments:

Post a Comment