Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Yesterday's challenging quest

Yesterday started out pretty rough and by the time I felt well enough to get moving I opted for my ToDo list. Yep, no walk yesterday :( BUT I did do my stair stepper, bands & some stretches last night. I also didn't just sit around thinking about how I should and need to go for a walk. I didn't feel bad about opting for something else. By the time I finished getting just about my entire ToDo list completed it was time to put missy down for the night. I actually felt really good, I did a lot around here and although I didn't do my walk. I did keep moving and it was not a lazy day!

However I did have 1 problem yesterday. I didn't eat all my points. Not even close. I ate all 3 meals and even a snack. Figured I'd eat some yummy sweet oatmeal to put me where I needed to be for dessert, but it turns out even though I ate the same amount of food for dinner as usual... I was still full by the time 9:00 rolled around. I just couldn't force myself to eat anything. I was just way too full from dinner still. So, I know I shouldn't, but i had to close the day with 6 points still left to eat. My husband offered to go get ice cream or something to add the points without really "eating" and I just couldn't do it. Which was a 1st and it felt REALLY good to be able to say no. And not no, I wish i could... but No I don't want it. Anyhow... the points issue was a 1st so hopefully it won't happen again or golly geez I'll have to start eating higher point breakfast foods and lunch foods. Darn! :)

Always,
Jules

No comments:

Post a Comment