Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Just had to share!

Yeah me! I went for my walk again today before missy is even up!!! As much as I didn't want to do it as i was tired... i did it. :) I am starting to wonder though... Why is is no matter how far I walk; a flat mile, 1.25mi, 1.18mi, etc... It's taking me the same amount of time no matter what? Hhhmmmm.... Oh well. While I was out I also decided that as soon as I get my flat mile down below 20 minutes; not sure where I want it to be yet. I will start working on running. Originally when i got to a happy mile mark I would increase my mile, etc... but today i decided I want to start running. I miss it more and more and just 9 years ago... i had been running again (from a 5yr hiatus) so i know i can do it. no matter how much i weigh. i can do it. What does getting my mile down to mean? Getting to where I don't ache and hurt and can push it extensively into a hard/fast walking mile... time wise, not sure what this means. But as soon as I get to a good place with ONLY a mile... I won't be increasing distance just the strength of my mile, I'll start working on building running into my mile. :) I'm excited and impatient all at the same time... So we'll see If I can keep myself from getting impatient with the pace I'm going to have to take this at. :)

Also... Chubby Chick. Thank you for tuning in. i so appreciate the Support. :) And yes the walks are pretty great! I love the greenbelts in my neighborhood and the release I'm getting from the walking.

Always,
Jules

No comments:

Post a Comment