Thursday, March 19, 2009

Yesterday's challenge was a BLAH day

In some ways, yesterday was not a good day for me. I didn't have much food in the house the last few days that were in my healthy eating zone, so that's been a little off nutritionally, but I've stayed in my WWP. Exercise was a bomb. Of course I didn't exactly set myself up for success Tues night either. The house we are renting is all tile, except the bedrooms and I despise mopping. Even with my handy dandy all purpose floor mopper, it might have something to do with the bruised tailbone I've had to heal 2 different times since moving here...hhhmmmm.... Sorry i digress. These floors were disgusting, so Tues night, since missy went down early for the night because she refused to take a nap, I cleaned my floors. I ended up somehow managing to stay up til 1am. I haven't done that since before I started walking....
That's right. Holy crapola, since I started walking I haven't been an insomniac. WHOHOOO!! Must remember that to share with my family supporters. :)
Anyhow, by the time the alarm clock went off wed morning, there was no way I was getting up at 7am. So 8:15 it was and after 3 cups of coffee I still wasn't awake enough to function. So I decided to take the day off and instead spent it grocery shopping, running errands and working in the evening. At least my day wasn't completely wasteful like Sunday, but I'm looking forward to my walk this morning, even though my tired brain is screaming go back to bed. Alas, I better go stretch before that inkling wins out.

Always,
Jules

No comments:

Post a Comment