Thursday, March 19, 2009

Today's challenge

As I already posted I walked today and added in some running. WHOHOO! Needless to say, I'm proud of myself. :) I also came home and did my spring time gardening in my front yard with my daughter. Holy cow was I tired afterwards. :)
Because of everything I did before 11am, I ended up skipping breakfast. Not really on purpose though. it's been getting warm again here in Az and I was just trying to get my outside chores done before I melted. Anyhow... I just made myself a super yummy breakfast/lunch instead. I actually got to add cheese and lots of cheese to my eggs. Since lunch and breakfast rolled into 1 I knew I had more points to play with. I made them similar to how I would have BEFORE I started getting my lifestyle healthified. And ya know... they weren't as good. They taste so much better when all I've added is just a hint of cheese or dairy. hhhmmm... i can tell my taste buds are changing in regards to that kind of fattening indulgence. WHOHOOO!! Anyhow... Dinner was yummy. Fish with a HUGE salad and some more things I don't normally add onto it. like croutons and olives. I definitely don't like trying to squeeze in as much points as I can into 2 meals and 1 snack. Makes it harder on me. Go figure. It's easier when i use crappier food to round out my points, But not as tasty. :)

Always,
Jules

No comments:

Post a Comment