Thursday, April 30, 2009

blah

Here's where I'm at. After the dinner we had last night... I'm bloated. i feel like a beached whale! This sucks. Why is it i can't think ahead and remember that EVERY time we "eat out" I bloat and feel crappy. I don't know... maybe I need to get a food saver and start making home made TV dinners for these I don't wanna nights. Anyhow... not going walking today. i slept in... i am however going to get up right now and go do some kind of video on OnDemand. Cardioke maybe? or maybe I'll bust out the good ol' Cindy crawford video's out of the cabinet. I haven't decided, the point is... Day 3 of getting in 1hour of working out... here I come. :)

Always,
Jules

2 comments:

  1. You can do it girl, just put your mind to it go. Think of how you will feel afterwards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know. I have the same problem. Plus a skinny husband who NEVER puts on weight, no matter what he eats or how much! :-(

    The only way I get around it is by telling him flatly I don't want to eat out. Eating beforehand works too, as well as drinking lots. If I'm not hungry (and am actually full) when I get to the restaurant, I don't get Big Eyes and don't want to order so much. Or get tempted by dessert!

    But in the end, I just try to order sensibly, know I'm going to take a hit of damage, and eat normally the next day. After all, it's not what you do once that make us fat, its what we do every day that makes the real difference.

    ReplyDelete