Friday, May 1, 2009

It's friday!

Hi all!
It's Friday! Betchya didn't know that. hahahhaa!! JK. I feel like a kid in school, the bells about to ring and I'll be outa here for summer. Don't I wish. :)

But it feels good to feel this way. :) If only.... well, if only I could get myself to feel this way every day :) LOL

I'm taking today off. Hubby and I just talked and decided to use the last of our tax money on a Wii & the Wii Fit. We're doing it as mothers day, fathers day & both of our BD's (may & june). I'm excited. I'm excited to start holding Wii tournaments in our home in the evenings. I'm excited to turn the TV shows off and do something together; all 3 of us. Even though I'm not into video games per say... I am into the Wii. Probably because I feel like it's not all about sitting in front of the TV zoned out, drooling on my favorite t-shirt kind of zoned into the game. I'll watch REAL TV and drool on my t-shirt instead of playing it thank you. :):)

Anyhow... He ALSO agreed to start a workout routine TOGETHER!!! So on Sunday we'll start doing strength training and cardio together in the evenings on alternate days. We'll see how it works out, but really... what I'm excited about is spending time together doing something OTHER than watching TV and playing with the kiddo. I'm kinda sick of our old people routines that we have. We've only been married for 4 years, together for 6 and it feels like we're already dead as a couple. Add in no sex drive (mine)... you've got a room mate situation for life. It sucks and makes me feel very unsatisfied and what does a food junkie do when they are unsatisfied? EAT! I haven't eaten, but still... I don't want my marriage to fail and this much un-satisfaction, can lead to failure. I can see it.

So I'm excited at the prospects. How long will they last? who knows... but I'm willing to try anything! And I'm going to have to learn to be OK if hubby loses weight faster and better than me. Because he's a guy and guys do that kind of crappy thing without even trying. Pinch them and they lose weight. Ship heads. Instead I'll look at it as a good thing to get in shape together and I'll make him not tell me how he's doing # wise :) Unless we decide to throw in some friendly competition... But I don't think we're there at this moment.

Well, that's it for now. I'm going to head out and set up the pool for some outside fun today. I'm working today and tomorrow. Which is new for me friday's & saturday's are usually days off for me. But I'm taking today off... at least from exercise; I've been good 4 days in a row. Maybe... i feel like I'm itching to do some thing. :) The changes in me are pretty amazing... itching to exercise. hahahahahaha!! It's a good thing. :)

Always,
Jules

No comments:

Post a Comment