Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Just another day

Today's been just one of those days.... I did manage to get up and do 30 minutes of strength training and I'm about to do another 30 minute set while catching up on some of my DVR shows for this week (yes I'm addicted to watching EVERYTHING via DVR... no commercials) :). At least that is my goal. I didn't stay on plan very well today... OK wait... that's not true. I did GREAT all day, until it was time to cook dinner. I have had a headache all afternoon and horrible PMS cramping and back pain along with it. So i didn't feel up to cooking... what'd hubby do... lets just go get something. So dinner threw my points out the door.

Good news is... wait bad news is.... OK this one is a double edge sword. I haven't been staying away from the scale this week after monday's weigh in (BAD). This morning the scale showed a 3lb loss since monday (good). I'm NOT banking on that for next monday's weigh in though. But it feels good to know my slippage isn't (so far) effecting me. So if I can effectively fit in 1hr of working out into my days this week... i should be ok. :) Hopefully... Life is full of hope and i guess... really, that is a good thing. :)

Have a great night!

Always,
Jules

1 comment:

  1. Great job getting some strength training in!

    Don't worry too much about the scale, I know it's hard, I still struggle with wanting to hop on and off every 5 mins, LOL...

    ReplyDelete