Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter

Happy Easter everyone! Hope you have a great day surrounded by loved ones!

Stay strong today when you're celebrating and eat healthy and in moderation! I plan on enjoying everything available at lunch/dinner today. I'm taking a 1/4c (maybe an 1/8c we'll see) measuring cup with me and I will use it to to gage how much of each yummy dish I am allowed. Points will NOT be counted, but moderation will be counted!!! I will take my own yummy dessert (VitaTops) to help me stay strong. And tomorrow will definitely NOT be a day off from exercise! So enjoy your day and figure out what will keep you strong and on track today! :)

I was planning on updating you all on what's been going on with me this last few days, but i can hear missy in there rolling around in bed, either waking up or tossing and turning. Since I still need to leave this AM for my walk/run... I better go get to it instead before I find out she is AWAKE! :)

Happy Easter~
Jules

1 comment:

  1. great advice..everything in moderation. not to deprive yourself. hope you had a great holiday.

    ReplyDelete