Tuesday, April 7, 2009

If only....

If only every day could be like today. I'm getting ready to leave for my evening shift of work and I'm looking at my To-Do list. I've done amazingly well today and I've learned something. HHHmmmmmm.... I don't feel so guilty when I'm taking a break from my work (and little miss) if I do it with exercise. OK, Even I'm asking myself HUH?

Here's how My day has gone so far.

~ Get up, fart around on computer
~ Walk/Run, then fart around again on here
~ Get missy up and fed, all the while working on organizing today's paperwork
~ Eat Breakfast
~ Get caught up on last weeks paperwork while sun bathing and watching missy play
~ Do a circuit between side stepper & Resistance bands - 2 min each for a total of 8 minutes.
~ Snack of apple & new PB I bought (2 WWP and YUMMY)
~ Get caught up on Monday's paperwork while Watching Monday's 'D.O.O.L'
~ Do circuit between side stepper & crunches. 2min on stepper then 1 minute of crunches (30 total) for a total of 6 minutes
~ Eat Lunch
~ Work on today's paperwork for this evening while watching 'GREEK'
~ Get missy laid down
~ Getting other To-Do list things done and when i get home from work it'll be time for Dinner and the I'll get 4 more minutes on the stepper done, 30 more crunches and 2 more minutes of resistance work. AND I'm hoping to get Hubby & missy out for a walk.

PPPHHHEEEWWWW, reading that made me tired!

I'll tell ya I feel like I've been going non-stop, but I haven't been stressed once. I HATE doing my paperwork for work... hence Why I'm so far behind. Usually days like today are full of stress for me. But stopping to exercise and such has been a blessing. I didn't spend ALL day on it like usual and still end up with more to do when Missy goes down. NOPE NOPE NOPE! Not today. It's all done before I even have to leave, which speaking of i better get out.

For anyone who is having trouble getting the time in, or getting motivated, I have just proved how much easier it is to split it up. :) If I can do it, you can do it too! :)

Always,
Jules

1 comment:

  1. So how many minutes total did you work out? No. I refuse to add. I think breaking up your work out is a great idea. I'm not real sure on the whole circuit thing, but it's supposed to be the best. Maybe I should look into that more. Way to go on getting done your exercise AND your paperwork! :)

    ReplyDelete