Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Today's challenge & goals.... BRING IT ON!

All I can think of this morning is what today is going to be like. I have a lot I need to do; which is nothing new from any other day's To-Do list... But I have Hubby thrown into the mix. Even though he just got off of work a few hours ago, he's staying awake. He doesn't work tonight until 12:30am so he is raring to go and have it be a family day. Really, he's raring to spend time with us today during day light hours. Which i know, is a good thing and I'm grateful and even excited.

But usually on days like today... My needs and wants and expectations get a little thrown out the window. Hubby wants to eat out, we eat out. Hubby wants to spend time together watching TV, we watch TV, Hubby wants... we do. Which since he doesn't EVER get a whole day to be with us on HIS schedule, it's usually OK. BUT I wasn't anticipating this for today. So... my To-Do list will probably go out the door, but today is the day i need to really bring my wants to the fore front and make them heard. So here are my goals for today (essentially my MUST DO To-Do list).

1. Walk/run my usual 20minutes (still can't believe I'm at 20 min). --DONE
2. Stepper/Bands Circuit- 8min --DONE
3. Stepper/crunches circuit-6min
4. Stepper/combo circuit-8min
5. Complete Wed paperwork before I go to bed
6. Eat ALL meals at home and stay within my points level.
7. Go to Lowe's
8. Go to Sam's club
9. Call landlord before Lowes -- DONE
10. Look for personal trainer --DONE
11. Easter menu shop AND Easter basket shop
12. Get truck insurance so mom can cancel her policy. --DONE
13. Complete Tues paperwork
14. Work -- DONE
15. Fit in 20 minutes of additional exercise.... Hhhmmmm.... might need to do a video for this today... we'll see. Or Maybe I'll just go do some really fast laps at Sams club. hahahahhaa!!!
16. Drink 8 glasses or (4 bottles) of water

All the while doing all this I still have to take care of missy and make sure Hubby feels like his needs and wants are being met. Sometimes I hate being a woman, but not today. Today I'm saying bring it on!! I will put the 1,2,3,4,6,15,16 ABOVE all else today. I'm up for the challenge!
I'll let you all know how it goes before I go to bed.


What's your challenge for today? How will you meet it?

Always,
Jules

No comments:

Post a Comment