Wednesday, May 6, 2009

crappy crappy crappy

No other way to put it. I feel crappy today (damn migraines). So this is going to try and make this short.

Hubby and I finally worked out together. We went for a 2 mile, 40 min walk. Told him he had to make a choice, he keeps the pace or I keep the pace. He's tall and long legged, but he walks like a turtle. He chose me to keep the pace and by the end he was hurting. :) Which was good because I was able to push it and that's what I needed. keeping my timing and miles in a range that I like AND keeping my heart rate up the whole time is what i like. I'm glad he chose me, but I did feel bad. I was going to do 20 additional minutes on the Wii Fit last night but after a fight with the kiddo to get her to go to bed... I decided to go to bed myself.

I made another loaf of bread last night. It's yummy. I still need to figure out how to get MORE fiber into it. So more tweaking, but I'm almost ready to post it. I LOVE my bread machine.

Point wise, I was only 1 over yesterday and that was so that i could have a Vita top as I was craving sweet last night. not too shabby. I need to keep it this way all week so that i can counter balance Monday. Which means I've got to get rid of this migraine and go shopping this morning after work.

Today is strength training this evening. I'll try to get in an additional 30 minutes of my own working out before bed. hopefully before strength training. Pray this headache goes away, because we're running out of food and I've got 2 shifts of work today... BUSY day, there is no time for migraines and getting sick like I'm getting.

Summer thank you for the award... I'm VERY honored. :) I'll do more on that one later when I'm feeling better :)

Always,
Jules

4 comments:

  1. Great job on the exercise and points yesterday! Hope that nasty migraine goes away very quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They make splenda packets with fiber in, though not everyone likes sweet breads. I wish I had a bread-maker (the machine and the bad ass willing to make it work).

    : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. great job on the walk..must be something with tall men b/c my husband walks like a snail. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey girlie! Got a little sumthin' for ya on my blog...

    Hope you're crappy day has got better!

    ReplyDelete