Friday, May 22, 2009

I'm still around

I'm still here, I've been skulking around my favorite blogs all week reading and some times commenting, but I've been busy.

Busy trying to NOT spend so much time on the computer. S

pending a lot of time trying to get my eating BACK under control. I think I stretched my stomach back out some where along the way... because I'm having trouble NOT being hungry. My period is coming any day now, so I've been hungry, in pain and just feel miserable 1/2 the time. That being said, I'm doing MUCH better. So far, I'm back on track. :) trying to stay strong. :)

I've been busy trying to get back onto a good workout schedule. trying to get back into walking every day... but the weather has not been very co-operative. I think I need those morning walks to keep me motivated. Time wise, my workouts haven't been where I want them... But I'm trying to get back on track.

I've been busy trying to keep work and home life balanced and in check. Trying to stay on top of everything. I've been doing a good job, So good in fact... pigs MUST have flown this week because my entire house (OK not my bedroom) was clean by Tues... it takes me all week to do it and then it all starts over again the next week. Oh well. I'll start again Sat and hope for the best! :)

I admit... it means less time on here. Hubby just started the Wii so I better go workout.

OH!! Before I do! I did lose 1.7lbs last week! I'm almost to 20lbs! WHOHOOO!! Now if only my period wasn't so close I could feel confidant I'll reach it this week. Oh well. :)

Always,
Jules

3 comments:

  1. gratz on the weight loss that is awesome!! I know how you feel ive been without internet and I made some not so good choices and feel like I streatched my stomach out too. You will get things back to where you want them soon enough. Keep it up and have a great workout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so hard to manage everything in our lives, and then on top of that control our eating! And on top of THAT throw in some exercise, which let's face it, no one likes to do. (except for those crazy workout freaks, ha) Congrats on the loss!! You are rockin and rollin :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome back...life sure is overwhelming.

    ReplyDelete