Friday, May 15, 2009

well... umm... thursday's challenge... was well, um...

Thursday was a very challenging day for me. So... I'm not going to sit here and focus on it.

Here's the stats.


Exercise = none
Points = umm... yeah... ummm... moving on
Water = 5 bottles
Pills= AM & PM
Wake up = 7am
Bed time = 10:40

So... there you go. As for what happened. I'm working hard on putting it behind me; days like yesterday happen; but I'm not going to let it drag me down.

Today is a new day; I'm going to make it be a GREAT DAY!!!

One other totally different subject... anyone catch Grey's last night? Is anyone mad at waiting until fall? I hate season enders!!! DAMN IT!!! I'm loyal, you don't need cliffhangers to keep me as a loyal fan/viewer. I'll always return like a puppy to it's master. I'm sad over next season's possibilities. They made me cry. Although... they always make me cry. :) LOL

Anywho... there you have it. :)

Always,
Jules

3 comments:

  1. Hey Jules. I've been reading your blog for about a week or so and love your honesty. Thank you for that.

    I just had to break out and comment today though...
    about Grey's!! WOW! I can't believe they ended it that way. I was SHOCKED about the 007 twist...and mad when it ended the way it did. Ahhhh! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jules I came across your blog via another, I am just peeking around to see how others are doing. I am going to start a self challenge as of next week and I hope I do ok. You are doing so well!

    As far as Greys Anatomy, well I do not watch it but many of the other Nursing students do and love it. I must make an effott to watch it, sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ummm... where are you? Don't make me come find you, lol!

    ReplyDelete