Friday, May 29, 2009

Sometimes... a pep talk... just has to be shared. :)

So i was reading Becca's blog this morning and new exactly how she was feeling. The whole am I doing all this work now for nothing kinda feeling. Am i just going to gain it all back. Will i just end up failing feelings. I've often wondered exactly as she was. So I left her the comment below as a pep talk... and ya know... i ended up pep talking myself. So... i thought that warranted a share. So... for today's blog. I'm just going to pep talk us all... because sometimes... we all need it. And my own words... actually helped me this morning as yet again... i feel like I've been run over by a truck today.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In a way... we're all afraid. Afraid we can't really do this journey. That we'll fail just like all those other times we've tried. Because lets face it... we've all tried before and here we are again. Here's the thing though.

DO YOU WANT IT! (Like a coach)
yes
I CAN'T HEAR YOU!
DO YOU WANT IT!!
YES!!!

Then go for it! You will do it. Just keep reminding yourself you do want it. Remember that this is NOT a journey of "just until" it's not a journey of... I'm losing weight for my reunion, or my wedding, or to have a baby (1 of the reasons I have to lose weight)... this is a lifestyle change. You are working on your forever. And lets face it. There will be times AFTER you reach your goal where life will throw you curve balls and you'll fall off... why because you are human. And lets admit it... we're not perfect. So when we finally catch the curve balls, we'll jump back on the band wagon (hopefully with only that proverbial few pounds and not 100's) and we'll work on losing it. because eating healthy and exercising is for forever. You'll forever be working on losing, maintaining and being skinny, really forever working on not being fat. So one more time...

DO YOU WANT IT?
yes
I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!!
DO YOU WANT IT?
YES!!

Then go out there and do it. Do it today and don't worry about tomorrow. Tomorrow is another day. :) LOL You can do this! Don't focus on tomorrow or next year. Focus on today when you get afraid. Today you CAN do it. :):):):)

Always,
Jules

1 comment:

  1. Great post jules and thanks again for the pep talk it will really help me on my journey and the advice was what i really needed right now!!

    ReplyDelete