Saturday, May 30, 2009

just one of them days.... weeks really

Lets face it. I'm in a funk. I am starting to think 2 things. I'm either sick with illness... or depressed. Not sure which. Either way... it's the 4th day in a row I've had a headache... and the 3 day in a row where I feel like I've been run over by a truck. Whatever it is... it doesn't feel like a regular illness. If I could pay the Dr the money we owe him... I'd be there today. Geezus I hate this!!! So... there ya go. That's where I am. Going back to the couch.

Always,
Jules

2 comments:

  1. Be kind to yourself Jules. Hopefully the headache will go away soon. Have you ever tried one of those gel masks? I used to have a lot of headaches and it really helped relieve the pain. Hang in there doll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I had a 'funk' TWO weeks. Gained, get this 8 lbs! Um, hello... I didn't LOSE 8 lbs in 2 weeks dammit! LOL BUT... got back on track. Lost 3.6 lbs last week. WI is 2morrow for me.. will see how its been. It's been horrible for me lately. But remember... we will ALWAYS have this battle. We just have to know how to lose a battle and win the war!

    ReplyDelete