Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Monday's challenge

Yesterday as I told ya all was my BD. I took the day off. But here is how it stacked up to my challenges for the week.

Exercise = none
Points = daily allowance = 24pts + 17 flex points
Ate fast food
Water = 3 bottles
Pills= AM & PM
Wake up = 6:15 (for work)
Bed time = 10:30

So there you have it. I had an amazing day. I FELT amazing! I sang it was my Bd from the rooftops... and normally, I don't; I almost hide it. Big 32. ooooowwww. hahahahhahaa!!

Always,
Jules

2 comments:

  1. when is your b-day? Good job with staying consistent,.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well happy birthday to you! I turned 32 a few weeks ago! I'm glad that you took the day off. I'm a firm believer in no dieting on holidays!

    BTW, thanks for your constant support. I really appreciate it and always look forward to your comments!

    ReplyDelete