Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Week 1 challenge

HI!

So I've decided to do weekly challenges and map out my week. Since Monday is weigh in day it is essentially the start of my week. So I'm going to pretend today is Monday. :)

Exercise:
Monday- off
Tuesday- 30 min strength + 30 min of something fun
Wed- 1 hour of cardio
Thurs- 30 min strength + 30 min of something fun
Fri - 1 hour of cardio
Sat - 30 min strength + 30 min of something fun
Sun- 1 hour of cardio

Points:
To stay within my points of 24 daily + AP on an if needed basis. 1 day of daily + flex points

Goals:
1. Fast food no more than 1x/ week and sit down non fast food restaurant no more than 1x/ week
2. To drink 4 bottles of water a day, but water I drink during exercising DOES NOT COUNT
3. Bed time: 10pm. wake up time 7am
4. To stick to my exercise plan
5. To stick to my points plan
6. take my vitamins both AM & PM

I think that's it for this week. Have a great day everyone! Stay strong!

Always,
Jules

No comments:

Post a Comment