Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Tuesday's Challenge

I didn't do too shabby yesterday. Here's how it shaped up.


Exercise = 40 minutes
Points = 24 daily pts + 2 AP points
Water = 4 bottles
Pills= AM & PM
Wake up = 7am
Bed time = 10:37

So as you can see, not too shabby. I didn't do any of my ab routine... But I have to admit... after not watching the biggest loser all season... I JUST HAD to watch the season finale. I wish they didn't drag it out to 3hrs. Allison looked fantastic. I'm a HUGE days fan and she's always been my favorite since I was a little girl. :) I thought all the contestants looked great and was shocked the old guy kicked every one's ass! :) LOL By the end I was rooting for Tara and was disappointed she didn't win. But what do you do.

Anyhow... i am going to do my ab routine today, even though today is only cardio day. It's only a 10 minute routine... so I'm just going to do it anyways. It'll end up 2 days in a row... but right now... i just really want to do it. :-)

Other than that I battled the munchies yesterday. I've noticed that since I got a little outa control the last few weeks that I'm back to being a munch monster. I'm working hard to battle it. But I hope it doesn't take weeks again like it did before. I don't know how much longer I can hold out. I feel hungry all the time again... But I also know that if I stick to not munching that my body will go back to being in the new normal stage. Which means satisfied with the food I give it instead of being unsatisfied until i stuff myself silly.

Anyhow... I'm going to run because I'm feeling icky this morning and need to get feeling better so i can have a great day!


Always,
Jules

No comments:

Post a Comment