Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Monday's challenge done

So... yesterday ended up being a good and bad day in the end.

I'm proud to report I only ate 29 points for the whole day. My daily is 23. I earned 4 AP points and used 2 FP points I exercised for a little over an hour. I made smart food choices and it went down hill AFTER i went to bed.

I couldn't sleep. I was awake well past 1am... up again around 2:30, up til after 3:30 sometime. i thought someone was ripping out my insides. I don't know if it was hunger pains, or some other pain. Back pain radiating through my entire insides... i don't know. 4 of those points were from a 3am bread attack. I could have had more... I didn't. Told myself 2 slices is more than enough.... just need time to start digesting it. For my brain and stomach to register. Finally it must have because I fell asleep. Anyhow... I'm of course exhausted today... but I'm about to go get little missy up... and then... I'm gonna exercise if it kills me.

Here's to another smart choices day

Always,
Jules

No comments:

Post a Comment