Sunday, June 21, 2009

Operation Beautiful

I'm very thankful for Jenn @ priorfatgirl for leading me to Annabel @ FeedmeI'mcranky who in turn has led me to Caitlin @ healthytippingpoint.

Caitlin has started Operationbeautiful. A crusade to stop fat talk. It's amazing. you have to, no questions about it, you have to check it out. If you do NOTHING else... You HAVE to check it out.

All of us working towards a common goal of losing weight have ALL done it. I'm sure... I know i wouldn't have gotten to 200lbs if I had at some point stopped the fat talk in my own head (ok that and a few other things, but still).

I'm afraid my daughter will end up down the same road. I've just never really known how to TRULY stop it. I try. That's all I can do. I think thru operation beautiful... It will keep me constant on the road to stopping it and forever changing my life. I've already posted my first note and I WILL make it a daily occurrence. Even if I have to post it on a random strangers car (since we all know i sometimes don't go any where).

So... that being said.

RIGHT NOW!! GO to operationbeautiful.com RIGHT NOW!!

Always,
Jules

2 comments:

  1. What a great movement she is starting! I love the random notes because it will totally work - whoever stumbles on it, will smile and have warm fuzzy feelings. PAY IT FORWARD!!

    ReplyDelete