Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Just been a all around... week. :)

I don't have much to say these last few days except can some one please make my kid better. Terrible 2's AND illness just don't mix. Needless to say... I'm going loco. What do you do right? Pray my mom comes thru and takes her for a sleepover. :) I'm sure she will. But will it be soon enough for my sanity.

Eating has been great these last few days. The only stumbling block has been that yesterday I wanted to eat and never stop. I'm happy to report, I didn't. I did however have a before bedtime treat (toast)... and I even saved points for it... so yeah me. Today I've again got points left over for a snack this evening... will I? hhmmm... we'll see. I'm ok right now.

Exercise has been consistent... in the sense that I've been doing it. Today though I haven't yet. I was going to earlier and instead gave into the temptation of Star wars on the Wii. I've been dying to try it (I'm not much a video game gal) without the hubby around so i can learn without him watching me be stupidly frustrated. I don't think I did too shabby. I learned alot. :) WHOHOO!! But 3 hours later... i still hadn't exercised. Double ouch. :) Oh well... I'm getting ready to go now to get my EA active in for the day and then I admit... I'm off to bed. Lets hope I make it thru the workout because I am bone tired. :)

Always,
Jules

No comments:

Post a Comment