Sunday, August 9, 2009

All wrapped up

Last week was a weird week all around. As I fumble around trying to figure out what my calorie zone and WW points should be, I've some how lost 2.4lbs. How I have no idea. I'm chalking it up to the pregnancy (although I'm not dealing with morning sickness) and maybe (I hope) the ankle weights I'm using while walking. Here's how the week wrapped up.

Sat
Food: 1891 calories, 29WWP
Exercise: Walk 33 min-1.51mi
Sun
Food: 1342 calories, 46WWP
Exercise: day off

Mon
Food: 1401 calories, 35WWP
Exercise: Walk 39min- 1.71mi

Tues
Food: 1588 calories, 31.5WWP
Exercise: Walk 30min- 1mi

Wed
Food: 1341 calories, 29WWP
Exercise: 1 hour mopping floors

Thurs
Food: 1619 calories, 36WWP
Exercise: Walk 33min- 1.4mi

Fri
Food: 2093 calories, 43.5WWP
Exercise: 20min- .75mi

As you can see... i was ALL over the board food wise. It was CRAZY!!! How the heck did I lose weight? Exercise wise, I only officially missed 1 day. Wed I didn't go walking, but i also stood for 2 hours in my kitchen working on a diaper cake for one of my best friends, and then spent an hour mopping my floors. So that was exercise enough for that evening. Friday when i got home from shopping, I was tired, when the kiddo asked to go home after walking for 20 minutes (she was also tired) I said OK. :) LOL So how the heck did I lose weight? I don't know...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I decided a couple of things HAVE to happen this week. I'm going to keep things at the 28 WWP that i decided on for the pregnancy and calorie wise, i think adhering to ONLY the 28 will help bring those down too so that I'll be more in the 1200-1500 range consistently. I SERIOUSLY need to adhere to said points/calories and not rely on my FP points, etc... Because this week was probably a fluke. At least in my eyes, I'm finally getting the whole exercise thing down. I took yesterday off because of the baby shower. But today starts strength training and walking.

Before I go, I'll leave you with a picture of the diaper cake I made. :) I'm so proud of it. :) And thankfully, she (and everyone else) loved it. :)






Always,
Jules

3 comments:

  1. I don't know whether to say congrats on the loss or not! lol

    I love the diaper cake! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jo. :) According to my PCP weight loss in the first trimester is not considered an issue unless you're already underweight (And we KNOW i'm not underweight or even average). I'm not super excited about the weight loss, but I'm not upset about it either. At least last week I didn't starve myself to lose that weight and I didn't "over do it" on any of my walks to cause it either... so fate, or pregnancy, whatever it was. I guess it's ok. :):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the loss and that diaper cake is so cute!

    ReplyDelete