Friday, August 7, 2009

It's been an interesting week

This week has been a very oddly strange week. But quite normal. If normal is strange. hahaha!!

I haven't been on because I feel like I'm void of words. Which is weird for me. If you knew me in person... I'm a talker, if you haven't already gotten that inclination from my posts. :)

I've been good at walking all week. I'm averaging 1.5 miles in 30 minutes. This week I started adding ankle weights to my legs for the entire walk until it's time to start cooling down, then I take them off. I'm keeping my heart rate above 130 on days that are just plain 'I don't want to walk days' and 150's when I'm really wanting to push it. I'd go for higher, but those ankle weights really do make it a harder walk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Food wise seems like it's all over the place, but my calorie counts seem good to me and my points, WOE Nelly. Oh well. I'll post more on that tomorrow as it's weigh in day and i plan on listing my calories, points and workouts for the week. I like seeing what everyone else does, so i think I'll do the same... and i think I'll be more accountable to myself if I know I'm posting my weekly stats... kinda hard to hide then. :):) Which BTW, if this morning's scale reading is anything to go by, I've managed to lose weight... how i have NO IDEA!! You'll see. I think I can only chalk it up to the kiddo growing in my belly, because it defies ALL reason. :) LOL

Speaking of food. Last night i did make a VERY yummy non diet friendly dinner. 9WW points but it was under 500 calories, it's just bad if you have more than 1 portion. But OMG!! It was so good, how can you NOT have 2 portions... i just couldn't stop myself. It was THAT good. I can't wait to enjoy the leftovers. I'll have to figure out how to make it more health friendly, but it may just be a preggers staple for the next few months because lets face it... Italian food casserole style, is just to die for. Add the fact that i didn't use anything that was in the "prepared" style foods category. i think It's worth it. But i will be playing with it each time until i get it more WW and calorie friendly. Oh what fun!! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anyways, I've been busy working this week. Working on getting things done on my To-Do lists (i have too many), trying to get AHEAD of the game on my paperwork for work in the coming weeks, figuring out a new household budget (which makes me feel like I need a degree in economics or something) because we spend WAY too much money on SHIT!! That's the only word for it... I've been working on keeping my house clean, which I hate to clean, so that's been a task in its self, I've got a plethora of things I've been working on for 2 years now... that in the next 9 months I've got to figure out how to finish because with 2 kids around... it'll NEVER get done. Guess it's a good thing I'm feeling motivated, too bad that nesting period doesn't start earlier, I'd be banging this crap out and WOW! I'd be so set. hahahahhaa!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This weekend I have a baby shower for a good friend and then a lazy Sunday planned because Next week will be even busier. Between my daughters 1st dentist apt, a play date, my moms 30th work anniversary celebration, dinner with an old friend, work 4 days and a busy household schedule... Needless to say, I'll be exploiting Sunday & today's laziness factors for all they are worth. :)

Have a great day!!

Always,
Jules

No comments:

Post a Comment