Saturday, August 29, 2009

All wrapped up

Ok... so... I really have nothing to put here for this week. I ate WAY too much. Didn't really count on the days I had fast food (yeah 5 meals TOTAL!! HOLY CRAP!!) I only walked 2, maybe 3 days all week. So yeah... Besides being preggers, I'm not surprised by my 2.8lb weight gain. But oh well.

Today starts a new week. Food in my cupboards and fridge. Easy dinners planned for this week. Lots of comfort foods like I've been wanting. including Potato soup & chicken soup, both homemade. hhhmmmmm. I guess there are some good things about being preggers, I don't have to worry as much about the foods I make. :) LOL

It's going to be a great week full of good for me food and activity. It'll be like this week... never existed. Or at least that's what I'm telling myself. :) LOL

Always,
Jules

1 comment: