Wednesday, August 26, 2009

The best layed plans...

Are always the ones that fall flat. hahahaha!!

This has been an interesting week... Food has consisted of 3 fast food meals. 1 because I didn't feel good and hubby does not cook, 2nd because I went to make dinner and turns out my turkey was BAD... eeewwww... and it was already late so no time to defrost anything else :(, 3rd was today... lets face it... i didn't have enough groceries to pack snacks and meals to really keep me going for being gone all day. So, I caved and bought lunch. Good thing too, I was gone ALL DAY! An apple, peach and waffles would not have been enough. Oh well. So much for no fast food more than 1 day a week (we've bombed that test this week, next week IS another week though).

Exercise has SUCKED!! I have already missed 2 workouts, and again tonight... I'm missing a 3rd. Because we (I) ALL LOVE To place the blame elsewhere... we'll blame my hubby. hehehehe!! I admit... no matter how well I plan, when he's around... he is wrench thrown into my engine. oh well. I need to figure out a new schedule for our evenings, with him going back to graveyard... he's going to be around more in the evenings... I've got to stop letting him be the wrench thrown into my mix. But tonight I'll do some strength training instead and maybe some other exercises... oh yeah, maybe that handy dandy little side stepper I own. Ok... So I guess I can't blame him for tonight. DAMN!! :):):)

I say this all in gest, for the 1st time in a LONG time... I don't feel upset about this week. Maybe it's the lack of pressure because of the pregnancy, maybe it's my frame of mind that I've been trying to acquire. All i can do every day is TRY. I can do my best... and if I do that... I'll never fail... I may fall flat... but never fail. And although this hasn't necessarily been my BEST work at trying this week... I'm still ok :)

So remember... no matter how well you plan... there is always a wrench waiting to throw itself into your mix... be ready to catch it and handle it! :) I still need to learn that. :)

Always,
Jules

2 comments:

  1. Ain't that the damn truth!! haha Glad you aren't beating yourself over it. Not worth it! I know what you mean about those "wrenches" getting thrown in there. Mine are not hubby, mine are called "happy hour." LOL

    ReplyDelete