Tuesday, August 11, 2009

It started out well...

And then it all went to pot. LOL

Yesterday my day started out pretty good. I was thinking and working on getting my act together... at least mentally. And then i headed off to work. While driving around downtown Buckeye Az. My back started to hurt, and before I got home... it felt horrible. No amount of bengay (my husband swears if we had stock in it... I'd make us rich on how much I use this stuff) relieved it. It hurt so bad I was sick to my stomach.

How fun is that... what a joy I was to be around on my husbands day off of work. I made a sucky dinner (what i thought would be yummy though) because I didn't pay enough attention to my recipe I was "changing". I just felt miserable. i ate pretty well all day until dinner... then it all went down hill from there. Add in that I stayed up late, ate some more... and didn't exercise. Yesterday was just one of those days.

Today I feel better. Tired, but better. i need to quit forcing myself to stay up and watch TV. I've been doing it for days... I need to stop. It's just TV... nothing earth shattering like a book that makes me happy or a kiddo not sleeping. :) Today i am going walking, Since I have to go to Buckeye yet again... I'm going to stop at my moms and go walking with her. After today, hubby has the next 2 days off and It's going to be a lot of work keeping "my" routine in tact. As when he's home... it's always harder.

Have a great day everyone and remember,

YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!

Always,
Jules

2 comments:

  1. I hate days like that...hope tomorrow is better!

    Thanks for the support on my new blog! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. crappy about the back :( sounds like you're getting better, though. i have that problem with the tv, too. sometimes i just need to roll over so i can still hear it but keep my eyes closed so i can sleep. then i realize i didn't really care about the show anyway, and i turn it off. maybe that'll work for you :)

    ReplyDelete