Saturday, September 5, 2009

On the bright side

Yesterday turned out to be a horrible day for me. As the morning and day progressed... I acquired myself a nice HUMONGOUS migraine. I was nauseous and miserable most of the day. I ended up making poor choices for lunch out of the need for convenience. I felt so miserable that my poor daughter got the brunt of it by the end of the day. I tried to hang on to my patience, but I just lost it and dear ol' hubby was no where for relief. As he won't be again today. I quit getting migraines my last pregnancy (only while i was pregnant) which was a GODSEND!! This time around: They have not stopped and Tylenol is like eating candy... N.o. H.e.l.p.

BUT I did manage to make a wonderfully comforting and yummy dinner. OG Style Zuppa Toscano soup. OMG!! It brightened my mood. I didn't go for my walk because I felt like throwing up every time i moved and my head felt like it was in an ever tightening vice grip... But when the headache FINALLY subsided (right before I was ready to go bed), I decided to do some Yoga in hopes of loosening up my muscles that tightened up during the day.

And then this morning (as usually i wake up feeling sick from the after math of my migraines) I woke up feeling tired, but good. I heard rain on my bathroom window and instantly felt my mood lifting. And realized... You know it's going to be a good day when before breakfast you go outside and do some puddle jumping with your 2yr old. :)

Why is it that rain ALWAYS makes me feel happy? Even when i lived in Washington state and it rained all the time... i never got sad because of it. Home sick... but never sad. i always have loved it... I'd rather walk it in and get wet than be under an umbrella. Anyhow... Have a wonderful Saturday. I know I will. I have a party to go to later. :)

What are your weekend plans?

Always,
Jules

2 comments:

  1. Oh goodness, I hate that you are having migraines while pregnant! How awful. I hope that you will continue to feel better soon (in all ways!)

    Take care, and thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate migraines! I hope the rest of your pg-c is pain free! (until birth) lol

    ReplyDelete