Saturday, October 3, 2009

Gutless Will Power

Ok, So the last 2 days I have NOT worked out. We're allowed a break right? But 2 days IN A ROW!! Come on Jules!!

I did get a project tackled yesterday. My recipe Box is now almost 1/2 empty. Yeah. It was time. I had a lot of doubles and even some that I've never tried and was honest with myself... the ingredients were just too "abnormal" for me to be ok making it for 1 time and than have something in my house I'd probably never use again. That means 4 projects off my before the baby comes to do list. Today i plan on going through 1 cookbook my cousins school put together and weeding through it and only keeping what I want to my box. After that, I'll only have cookbooks and my box. :) YEAH!! I love organization! hahahaha!!

So although it happened and I gave into the whole I don't wanna/don't feel like it attitude. At least I spent 1 of those days being productive, even if it was on the couch going through countless recipes (it took me ALL day, that's how many I had).

Today though I AM going for a walk as soon as my daughter gets up. After that I'll do some Wii Fit and EA active for some Fun exercise. The scale has showed a loss the last 2 days. YEAH!! I'm only 1lb away from being where I was when I went on vacation. Not that I'm trying or anything. If I posted my food journal for you guys... OMG!! You'd be appalled!!! But obviously my moving this week is helping me get rid of water weight. :) I'll take it. :)

Tonight I have a party I'm going to. A Diva party (lingerie party). I'm excited to just go hang with my friends and watch everyone have a good time, me included. I wish i could buy something... I could use some new bras that fit and aren't as expensive as lane Bryant or Fredrick's... But Oh well. I'll dream.

Tomorrow my plan is just to exercise and stay home and finish my weekend To Do list.

What are your plans for the weekend?

Always,
Jules

1 comment:

  1. My plan is too clean my house,do laundry, and grocery shop. WOW talk about excitment!! haha I bet you feel good getting those projects done - I wish I had Wii, it's so fun!

    ReplyDelete