Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I did it anyways

Last week I was bad at exercising. Only 2 days out of 7. This week i planned on getting back on track (Do I say this every week)... But I'm sick. And since I can't take anything... It feels 10x worse. ugh.

I've been eating like crap. Within my means I should say. I haven't been saying no to much. But it's no surprise. I never eat great when I'm sick. I really don't have much in the house that's unhealthy except cheese, dairy and butter. :) But I have been doing a lot of carbs and whatever is easiest during the day. I even admit, I made buttermilk ranch and have been eating vegi's every other day. So really, it's probably not bad for my pregnant state... just not the best in the manner of healthier living aspect.

Yesterday though, despite being sick. I did the on demand walk away the pounds. I only did a 20 min workout (1mi + a warm up and cool down). Today though... I'm not sure if I can summon the energy. I'm going to try. But I had to go grocery shopping and to an apt I had this morning, so I feel pretty wiped.

BUT hey, I just gotta keep telling myself. Look you did it yesterday. So I'm going to have lunch, rest and keep repeating, if you did it yesterday, you can do it today. :)

Always,
Jules

2 comments:

  1. Hope you are resting, feeling better and taking care of you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do it! I know it is hard being pregnant and keeping motivated when you are pregnant but you sound like you are on the right track!

    ReplyDelete