Sunday, January 3, 2010

Spineless

I gave in last night. I wasn't strong. I could blame hubby because I wasn't craving nothing until he had ice cream, but that's even more spineless isn't it.

I did so well yesterday. I was snacky, but I was also having trouble with some nauseousness... and for whatever reason, toast is what i go for and often until it goes away. I swear it helps me to not throw up. What do you do right?

But last night after dinner, i had my after dinner treat/dessert. 2 miniature baby ruths (or some other 2 miniatures is what i do for a treat) and I was good. nice and toasty full. Very happy. Sad how full I get on so little. hahahaha!! Anyhow, My husband decided to break out the ice cream we have in the freezer that is for the apple pie in the freezer and OMG!! I felt like I was starving, I drank a bottle of water and STILL couldn't get warm apple pie and ice cream outa my brain. I was trying to be strong. Even put the pie back in the freezer when i told myself, HEY! You have to let it defrost first, isn't this stupid!! But I let the craving get the best of me... I had 8 red vines instead. I felt so sick after!! WHY!! Cause I was spineless!! Because of those damn red vines I ended my day at 2401 calories. I'm trying for 2000 a day. Mind you, I'm not exactly keeping track WHILE I eat it, but I know how to ball park it when i'm making food choices..... and Did good the last 2 days doing that. But I caved and didn't make a good choice. I am wondering today, how will I ever go back to eating and counting again... But i know i can do it. I just have to. I'm trying to figure out what to do about money, food, etc... But I guess having 3 more months to figure that out is a good thing. I just need to start counting BEFORE I eat and start tracking those choices for then. I almost wonder how I'll ever go back to eating 12-15oo calories a day, but I won't be preggers and unless I breast feed, I have NO excuses. :) But... I'm still a ways away. so why am i worried?

Still... no exercise yet today. I am however TOTALLY caught up on my blogs. Although for some reason, some of them i can't view. hhhhmmmm... No comments today. just reading. Tomorrow, i'll get on the support train again. :)

I'll let you all go and go do some Wii Pilate's with my new daisy fuentas game. :) Can't wait for this kiddo to be born to check out the Jillian Michael's game I got. :) I just have this feeling it's gonna be intense for me while I'm preggers. But the Pilate's is fun and like 20 minutes tops! Perfect for my lazy butt!!!

Have a great sunday every one. hope your weekend ends on a wonderful note! :)

Always,
Jules

3 comments:

  1. I think you are doing great! Most women throw in the towel while pregnant, and vow to get back on track after the baby is born. You, however, are still TRYING to do well and maintain! Congrats to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard the Jillian Wii game is awesome :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. C'mon, Jules. Half-assing it is no way to start 2010. Get rid of the crap, jump on the exercise train and start making something happen. You can do this!

    ReplyDelete