Saturday, February 12, 2011

A good day

Today wasn't too bad. I got some things done off my to-do list, not that you can tell :) But most importantly I kept my promises to myself today. :)

1. Journal all my food- check
2. watched my food groups - check (must get more fruit in my day)
3. Exercised- CHECK
4. Blogged- check check

Now to keep the ball rolling every day.

I know today's victories were little, but they were important for me. Important to have that feeling back... that feeling of accomplishment for doing something for me. Tomorrow I need to not only do all those things, but also weigh and measure my food. For the most part I have been for the last year, but I have become lax and only do it... when I feel I have the time. And that's only 1 or 2 meals a day. Dinner wasn't good at all and that was my fault for not thinking ahead, but i did manage to portion control what we did have. YEAH!! The point is, I need my priorities straight.

Like I said, I exercised tonight too. I had bought the Your Shape for the Wii at the end of December and had my profile all ready to go... but in true lazy fashion have yet to use it. So I did tonight. I am sorely out of shape, but so glad I did it. Even if I only managed 15min, it was 15 minutes of victory over not doing it. So today for me was a WIN! Today was a WIN at taking my life back.

Sweet dreams Peeps. May your Sunday be miraculous!

Always,
Jules

No comments:

Post a Comment